Singapore to Fiji PROMOTION
How to enter
To be eligible to enter, individuals must login to the promotional website located at www.winwithfijiairways.com
Enter online by visiting www.winwithfijiairways.com follow the prompts to the competition entry page, input the requested details submit the fully completed entry form. Each entrant will be notified instantly online whether they are an instant winner.
Having been notified of the success or failure in the instant win promotion entrants will be given the opportunity to answer a promotional game for the Major Prizes
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Singapore residents. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
3. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
4. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
5. Multiple entries not permitted
6. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
7. Promotion commences 18/04/17 at 1201am SGT and entries into the prize draws close at 11.59pm SGT on 31/05/17. The winners of the major prizes will be selected at the Promoter’s Agency’s premises on 4th June 2017 at 10:00am AEST.
8. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered.
9. Major PRIZES: 10 x 1 free return flight from Singapore to Fiji
10. INSTANT WIN PRIZES: The following prizes will be randomly awarded during the promotional period:
50 x 30% off the full return economy fare from Singapore to Fiji
50 x 40% off the full return economy fare from Singapore to Fiji
50 x 50% off the full return economy fare from Singapore to Fiji
Codes valid for travel between dates 01 July 2017 and 30th Nov 2017
11. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
12. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited.
13. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
14. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
15. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
16. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, fully permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
17. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
18. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
19. Quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim.
20. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims more than the advertised prize pool will be honoured.
21. Instant win game materials void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
22. Liability for any tax (other than FBT) arising out of participation in this promotion (including acceptance of a prize) is the sole responsibility of the entrant. Entrants should seek independent financial advice in this regard.
23. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
24. As a condition of accepting any prize, the relevant prize winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
25. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
26. The Promoter is Fiji Airways Ltd, Nadi Airport, Fiji